Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bank Scamming US

Hi America, My Name is Dewitt Brown I’m a regular/average person. Today I got to learn a valuable lesion concerning some of the greatest crooks in the nation (Credit Card Companies) one in particular just statutorily ripped me off. Here’s my story; I paid my August bill on the 5th of the month then got a lone and paid over $600. to one account and over $200. To another account at the same bank on the 20th that was not credited till the 27th of August which means that I paid up my September bill in advance and it should read no minimal payment do, NOW while waiting for my October bill which should read only having a balance of only in debt approximately $20. each account, I get told on the 19 of September that their charging me a $15 dollar late fee each account for September which is a Lie and a Rip-off. Out of Five Banks the only one that’s wrong so far is First Premier Bank, Scamming a long time Loyal Client. Now we got to wonder what’s been going on with their interest rates all these years and are any other banks doing that to their Clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment